December 10, 2012 - We didn't eat out much in November, so the boy ended up with just two fast food toys. Both were from the same visit to Taco Bell - their "Banana Cabana" toys from the "Almost Naked Animals" cartoon. The sticker playscene is on the left, the Dirk Danger Stunt Bike is on the right.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month!
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has Rise of the Guardians toys in their Happy Meals, with Moshi Monsters and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as the next promotions starting December 14th.
- Burger King has Kidz Bop CDs in their Kids Meals, with Discovery Kids Space coming soon.
- The Chick-fil-A site lists Franklin books as the goodie in their Kid's Meals. The "kids under 3" item appears to be a Clifford board book.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Sonic has Farm Tot Buddies listed.
- Subway Kids Meals have reusable lunch sacks. The sacks now feature Wreck-It Ralph.
- The Arby's web site shows "Apples to Apples" card decks, with Shape & Solve puzzles coming soon.
- Taco Bell has "Banana Cabana" items, an interesting wording choice considering that the cartoon in question is "Almost Naked Animals." The "kids under 3" item appears to be a Dive Olly Dive book.