June 16, 2013 - In May, we took the boy to Wendy's for another Klutz Trip-tivities activity book. We also went to McDonald's for a Spy Gear toy, but by then they had changed over to Epic toys, so we ended up buying a Spy Gear set for him on eBay.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month!
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has Hot Wheels and Twinkle Toes by Skecher's toys in their Happy Meals, with Despicable Me 2 shown as the next promotion. Apparently Epic came and went since last month's round-up.
- Burger King has Jungle Book toys in their Kids Meals, with Care Bears and Beyblade toys coming soon.
- The Chick-fil-A site lists Martha Speaks sticker books as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The "kids under 3" item appears to be a board book.
- Sonic has DC Comics/Justice League toys in their Wacky Pack meals. I'm seeing eBay in my future for these - we do have a Sonic reasonably close by, but I like most of the toys and can't imagine getting the same brand of fast food that often in a single month.
- Subway Kids Meals have Monsters University drawstring backpacks.
- Taco Bell lists surprise toys as their current item, so it looks like they are cleaning out their stockrooms. Their honesty is nice - they say that the toys are "previously featured and favorite toys."
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Wendy's has revamped their web site, and I can't find the toys on the new version. I'll update this page if/when we go to Wendy's this month.
- The Arby's web site has been redesigned and doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.