March 21, 2014 - We've done a fair bit of traveling in the past month, and from McDonald's, the boy scored another lenticular cup from The LEGO Movie and two Mr. Peabody and Sherman toys, as well two of the mini Hasbro Games from Wendy's.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has toys from Mr. Peabody & Sherman in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is a combination of Skylanders Swap Force and My Little Pony: Rainbow Power. Their McPlay app now has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Wendy's web site still does not list the toys at all, but sometimes they mention the toys on their Facebook page. They currently have SmartLinks toy sets, which you can see in this Facebook album.
- The Chick-fil-A site lists five different I Spy! books as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The "kids under 3" item is a board book.
- Subway Kids Meals have Muppets Most Wanted drawstring backpacks.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Burger King has Ice Age toys in their Kids Meals, with Rio 2 toys coming soon.
- Like Wendy's, Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell is phasing out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.