October 23, 2015 - The boy and his grandparents made one trip to McDonald's this past month, with the lone toy brought home being the Hotel Transylvania 2 pull-back motorcycle shown above. Between Minions and Plants vs. Zombies, this next month is going to be an eBay-heavy month.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has a Minions trick-or-treat buckets/pails in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is The Peanuts Movie.
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- The Wendy's site is featuring Classic Playground Games in their kids meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows five Blue Orange Games as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- The Captain D's web site does not show their current promotion in their kids meals.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.