July 17, 2015 - So far this month, the boy has made it to McDonald's once to get a Minion toy, but I suspect we will be going several more times as well as checking eBay to get a whole set of their toys.
The Minions are everywhere, once again including on Chiquita bananas. According to the MinionsLoveBananas site set up for a movie tie-in contest, there are 32 different stickers. If you are collecting those, you better like bananas as much as the Minions do!
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has twelve different Minions movie toys in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is a joint promotion of Monster High and Batman Unlimited. The site also has a two-page coloring/activity sheet of Minions (link goes to a .pdf file).
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows Secret Agent Cow gadgets as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- Sonic has Teen Titans Go toys that they are promoting in their Wacky Pack meals. We might need to get a set of these on eBay along with the Minions! Don't forget to print the coloring page (.pdf file).
- The Captain D's web site shows Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle as the current promo for their kids meals.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- The Wendy's site is featuring Dreamworks Dragons: Race to the Edge toys in their kids meals, with All Hail King Julien coming soon. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.