November 20, 2015 - November has been a "stay home and eat actual cooking" kind of month. We did venture out to Burger King last month to get two Plants vs. Zombies buckets, but picked up the rest of the Plants Vs. Zombies goodies on eBay.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has The Peanuts Movie toys in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is a joint promo of Pokemon and Build-A-Bear Workshop.
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Wendy's site is showing holiday crafts in their kids meals. The snowglobe looks remarkably nice for something you get free with food. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows four Surprise It Forward activities as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- The Captain D's web site does not show their current promotion in their kids meals.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.