February 8, 2016 - January and early February brought us two trips to Wendy's and two "Build Your Creativity" toys. The giraffe and robot use pieces that we have seen in their kids meals before, so if you can remember to keep tucking them all into one storage spot, eventually you'll have enough to build something large.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has Valentine's books in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is a joint promotion of My Little Pony and Transformers.
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows five different World Tour travel kits as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- The Wendy's site is showing four different "Build Your Creativity" toys in their kids meals. The next promotion shown is "Color Your Creativity." The under 3 toy is a puzzle.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- The Captain D's web site does not show their current promotion in their kids meals.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.