May 6, 2016 - April was strangely busy, so we skipped eating at fast food restaurants and bought the boy a set of McDonald's plush Emoji toys from eBay. There are 16 in the set, so this was definitely the easier and less expensive option.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- The Chick-fil-A site shows six different Zooborns books as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- McDonald's has Emoji plush toys in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is from the Angry Birds movie.
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Captain D's web site shows the Uno card game their kids meals.
- The Wendy's site is showing four different "Color Your World with Creativity" toys in their kids meals. The next promotion shown is "Cartivities: Create on the Go." The under 3 toy is a book.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.