August 6, 2014 - Sideshow Collectibles is conducting a batch of contests at the moment:
- Life-Size Han Solo in Carbonite Contest - enter by August 15th.
- Security Battle Droids Contest - enter by August 28th to win a two-pack of sixth scale Battle Droid figures.
- Arc Clone Troopers Contest - enter by August 7th to win one of two Clone Trooper action figures.
June 18, 2014 - Sideshow Collectibles has a new contest going, and it is a doozy - the prize is a life-size Han Solo in Carbonite!
One person will win the life-size Han and a second person will win a prize pack of (smaller) Han Solo items. Enter by August 15, 2014.
June 5, 2014 - Sideshow Collectibles is conducting a batch of contests at the moment:
- Iron Man Mark 42 maquette giveaway - enter by June 12th.
- Cad Bane giveaway - enter by June 12th to win a Star Wars Cad Bane in Denal Disguise Sixth Scale Figure.
- 2014 Father's Day Giveaway - enter by June 9th to win a sixth scale Darth Vader action figure.
- Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure Giveaway - enter by June 16th.
- June Batman Newsletter Giveaway - enter by June 26th to win a premium format Batman figure.
May 16, 2014 - Sideshow Collectibles is conducting a pair of contests at the moment:
- Godzilla maquette giveaway - enter by June 1st.
- Wolfpack Clone Trooper giveaway - enter by May 22nd to win a Star Wars Clone Trooper: 104th Battalion Sixth Scale Figure.
April 28, 2014 - Are you following us on Twitter? I just tweeted links to three new contests!
- Sideshow Collectibles is giving away a life-size Star Wars Darth Vader bust. Enter by May 7th.
- USA Today is giving away a batch of Batman goodies. Enter by April 30th.
- Zimbio.com is giving away a Game of Thrones White Walker action figure. Enter by May 4th.
August 30, 2013 - Do you have a few extra minutes? Good, because there are a few contests you might want to enter:
- Diamond Comics is giving away oodles of Minimates in their ToyChestNews's Massive Minimates Giveaway. To enter you just need to be subscribed to their ToyChestnews.com email newsletter. Contest ends September 27th. (Thanks to Tim of Mellow Blue Planet for letting us know about this one!)
- Sideshow Collectibles is giving away a set of three J.Scott Campbell Spider-Man Comiquettes. Enter by September 15th.
- Sideshow Collectibles is also giving away a StarCraft II Raynor 1:6 figure. (Check back if the link isn't working - they sent out an email about the contest, but the first time I checked it, the link was not working.)
August 2013 - Electric Tiki - we are proud to announce an exclusive version of Sideshow's "Tooned-Up" Vampirella statue. Although this was 100% produced by Sideshow Collectibles, we at Electric Tiki Design designed the piece and oversaw the production. Our exclusive version, know as the Electric Tiki Edition, will be a separately numbered limited edition of only 50. It will come with a specially created signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity, as well as a mini-print of the original concept art, that will also be hand numbered and signed.
Retail price will match Sideshow's at $159.99, and you can pre-order yours with a non-refundable deposit of $25. Check in the "Exclusive Stuff" tab at the top of our home page.
June 30, 2013 - Do you have a few extra minutes? Good, because there are a few contests you might want to enter:
- Diamond Comics has a Man of Steel/IMAX contest happening on their PREVIEWSworld web site. Enter by July 5th. Prizes include IMAX tickets, a DC Collectibles statue of Superman, Man of Steel LEGO sets, Superman graphic novels, and lots more Superman goodies.
- Sideshow Collectibles is also giving away a faux bronze Wolverine statue. Enter by July 25th.
- Sideshow Collectibles is giving away a set of Pacific Rim statues, autographed by Guillermo del Toro. Enter by July 31st.
- And speaking of Pacific Rim, you've already entered the NECA/WizKids Pacific Rim giveaway, haven't you? No? Get to it, you have until July 15th.
WARNER BROS. CONSUMER PRODUCTS AND LEGENDARY ENTERTAINMENT ROAR INTO LICENSING EXPO 2013 WITH GIGANTIC LICENSING PROGRAM FOR THE THEATRICAL RELEASE OF GODZILLA
Bandai America Incorporated Strikes as Master Toy Partner
Licensing Partners Around the World Clamor to Support Godzilla as Feature Film Storms into Theaters on May 16, 2014
Burbank, Calif., June 18, 2013 -- Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) has signed a slate of renowned global licensees, led by master toy partner Bandai America Incorporated, to capture the adventurous thrills of Warner Bros. Pictures' and Legendary Pictures' highly anticipated film Godzilla. Returning the character to its epic roots, Godzilla stomps into theaters on May 16, 2014, with a star cast including Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen and Juliette Binoche, with David Strathairn and Bryan Cranston.
Featuring spectacular creatures, thrilling action, epic battles and a legendary monster, Godzilla provides the backbone for a monstrous merchandise offering for fans of all ages and enables compelling cross-category opportunities across mass and specialty retailers.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Zooms into Toy Fair Season with the Debut of its Worldwide Toy Program Supporting this Summer's Highly Anticipated Film Man Of Steel
Vast Portfolio of Theatrical, Television, Animation and Super Hero Fare to be Showcased
Burbank, Calif. – January 30, 2013 – Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) zooms into this year's exciting Toy Fair season with a roster of global licensees ready to support the Studio's portfolio, led by this summer's tentpole film release Man of Steel, which will be supported by DC Comics master toy licensee Mattel, as well as many other toy partners. With an impressive lineup driven by powerhouse properties that stretch from DC Comics Super Heroes and The Hobbit Trilogy to The Big Bang Theory and Looney Tunes, WBCP and its renowned licensees are rolling out new toys and collectibles that will reach fans of all ages.